Passion. Dedication. Commitment. Resilience. Imagine what you would accomplish if you exhibited these traits. Champion will ignite your inner fire and inspire you to rise to tremendous levels of performance and accomplishment. In an easy-going conversational style, the author weaves stories from his experience in the boxing ring to point you to the tremendous resources that lie within you. Champion will also help you push past barriers, develop resilience and propel you to heights you may never have thought yourself capable of.
Discover seven essentials necessary to bring out the champion in you:
1. Prep Work — The will to achieve is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. Preparation requires time, hard work, sacrifice and commitment. It prevents poor performance.
2. Mental toughness — Cultivate iron-like resilience and the ability to remain focused, confident, determined, and in control even when under pressure, or in the face of setbacks.
3. Master the fundamentals — Practice. Practice. Practice. Spend time sharpening your skills. Small, daily improvements over time can lead to stunning results.
4. Enlist support — No person is an island. We are wired to connect. Create a network of supportive peers who can give you constructive feedback. Become the person others want to help.
5. Set goals — Take charge of your life by creating a “big picture” of what you want to achieve and then set clear goals to translate that vision into reality. Keep raising the bar.
6. Take action — Put together an action plan by breaking your goal(s) into small steps. Continually work on the next step.
7. Expect the best — Dream big dreams and be positive. High expectations always precede high achievement. Believe it can be done.
Buy your copy here.